At Super Cheap Tyres, Manukau, we have the latest, state-of-the-art wheel and tyre alignment diagnostic equipment and scanners. Plus, our in-ground hoist means we can also work on lower vehicles with maximum efficiency.
Wheel and tyre alignment and correct tyre tread and pressure are essential for safe driving.
We stock a full range of new and used tyres for cars, trucks and trailers at competitive prices including leading brands such as:
- Super Cat
Legally your tyres should have at least 1.5mm tread across ¾ of the tread pattern around the entire tyre. Worn tyres - things to look for include:
- Uneven wear on one side of your tyre
- Feathering or scalloping – this can be found by lightly running your fingers over the tyre and feeling the uneven ridges
- Abnormal bulges or bubbles in the side wall
How do you know you have tyre and wheel alignment problems?
- Your wheels are difficult to turn
- You car pulls to left or right
- Your car vibrates
If you have any of these problems you should get your tyre and wheel alignment checked out.
Driving on over-inflated tyres will increase your fuel consumption.
Under-inflated tyres can have an affect on your vehicle handling and cause additional wear on your tyres.
At Super Cheap Tyres we can advise you on the right tyre pressure for your vehicle.